ORCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for the members of ORCA on EVONY Server 25

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to ORCA! The community forum for all who wish to be part of it!

Doctor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady-Lucan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Lady-Lucan

Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Doctor   Doctor EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:22 am

A woman goes to her doctor who verifies that she is pregnant. This is her first pregnancy. The doctor asks her if she has any questions. She replies, "Well, I'm a little worried about the pain. How much will childbirth hurt?"
The doctor answered, "Well, that varies from woman to woman and pregnancy to pregnancy and besides, it's difficult to describe pain."
"I know, but can't you give me some idea?" she asks.
"Grab your upper lip and pull it out a little..."
"Like this?"
"A little more..."
"Like this?"
"No. A little more..."
"Like this?"
"Yes. Does that hurt?"
"A little bit."
"Now stretch it over your head!"

Last edited by Lady-Lucan on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lady-Lucan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Lady-Lucan

Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor   Doctor EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:23 am

I was sitting in the waiting room of the hospital after my wife had gone into labour and the nurse walked out and said to the man sitting next to me, "Congratulations sir, you're the new father of twins!"
The man replied, "How about that, I work for the Doublemint Chewing Gum Company." The man then followed the woman to his wife's room.
About an hour later, the same nurse entered the waiting room and announced that Mr. Smith's wife has just had triplets. Mr. Smith stood up and said, "Well, how do ya like that, I work for the 3M Company."
The gentleman that was sitting next to me then got up and started to leave. When I asked him why he was leaving, he remarked, "I think I need a breath of fresh air."
The man continued, "I work for 7-UP."
Back to top Go down

Doctor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORCA :: Site help/Assistance/Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: