ORCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for the members of ORCA on EVONY Server 25

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to ORCA! The community forum for all who wish to be part of it!

Millionare ....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady-Lucan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Lady-Lucan

Millionare .... Empty
PostSubject: Millionare ....   Millionare .... EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:47 pm

A Blonde Goes On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire
Regis: "Barbara, you've done very well so far - $500,000 and one lifeline left -- phone a friend.

The next question will give you the top prize of One Million dollars if you get it right ... but if you get it wrong you will drop back to $32,000 -- are you ready?"

Barbara: "Sure, I'll have a go!"

Regis: "Which of the following birds does not build it's own nest?

Is it........

A-Robin

B-Sparrow

C-Cuckoo

D-Thrush

Remember Barbara its worth 1 Million dollars."

"I think I know who it..but I'm not 100%...

No, I haven't got a clue. I'd like to phone a friend Regis, just to be sure.

Regis: "Yes, who, Barbara, do you want to phone?

Barbara: "I'll phone my friend Maggie back home in Birmingham."

(ringing)

Maggie (also a blonde): "Hello..."

Regis: "Hello Maggie, its Regis here from Who Wants to be a Millionaire-I have Barbara here and she is doing really well on $500,000, but needs your help to be a Million.

The next voice you hear will be Barbara's and she'll read you the question.

There are 4 possible answers and 1 correct answer and you have 30 seconds to answer -- fire away Barbara."

Barbara: "Maggie, which of the following birds does not build it's own nest? Is it:

A-Robin

B-Sparrow

C-Cuckoo

D-Thrush"

Maggie: "Oh Gees, Barbara that's simple.....It's a Cuckoo."

Barbara: "You think?"

Maggie: "I'm sure."

Barbara: " Thanks Maggie." (hangs up)

Regis: "Well, do you want to stick on $500,000 or play on for the Million, Barbara?"

Barbara: "I want to play, I'll go with C-Cuckoo"

Regis: "Is that your final answer?"

Barbara: "It is."

Regis: "Are you confident?"

Barbara: "Yes fairly, Maggie's a sound bet."

Regis: "Barbara.....you had $500,000 and you said C-Cuckoo ...you're right! - You have just won ONE MILLION DOLLARS.

Here is your check. You have been a great contestant and a real gambler. Audience please put your hands together for Barbara."

(clapping)

That night Barbara calls round to Maggie and brings her down to a local bar for a celebration drink and, as they are sipping their Champagne, Barbara turns to Maggie and asks "Tell me Maggie, How in God's name did you know that it was the Cuckoo that does not build its own nest?

Maggie: "Listen Barbara, everybody knows that a Cuckoo lives in a clock."
Back to top Go down
Hod
Hod

Millionare .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Millionare ....   Millionare .... EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 11:43 pm

80,000 blondes meet in the Kansas City Chiefs Stadium for a "Blondes Are Not Stupid" Convention.

The leader says, "We are all here today to prove to the world that blondes are not stupid. Can I have a volunteer?"

A blonde gingerly works her way through the crowd and steps up to the stage.
The leader asks her, "What is 15 plus 15?"

After 15 or 20 seconds she says, "Eighteen!"

Obviously everyone is a little disappointed. Then 80,000 blondes start cheering, "Give her another chance! Give her another chance!"

The leader says, "Well since we've gone to the trouble of getting 80,000 of you in one place and we have the world-wide press and global broadcast media here, gee, uh, I guess we can give her another chance." So he asks, "What is
5 plus 5?"

After nearly 30 seconds she eventually says, "Ninety?"

The leader is quite perplexed, looks down and just lets out a dejected sigh
- everyone is disheartened - the blonde starts crying and then 80,000 girls begin to yell and wave their hands shouting, "GIVE HER ANOTHER CHANCE! GIVE HER ANOTHER CHANCE!"

The leader, unsure whether or not he is doing more harm than damage, eventually says, "Ok! Ok! Just one more chance-- What is 2 plus 2?"

The girl closes her eyes, and after a whole minute eventually says, "Four?"

Throughout the stadium pandemonium breaks out as all 80,000 girls jump to their feet, wave their arms, stomp their feet and scream...

"GIVE HER ANOTHER CHANCE! GIVE HER ANOTHER CHANCE!"

Back to top Go down
Hod
Hod

Millionare .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Millionare ....   Millionare .... EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 11:46 pm

I had a flat tire on the interstate.

So I eased my car over to the shoulder of the road, carefully got out of the car and opened the
trunk. I took out 2 cardboard men, unfolded them and stood them at the rear of my car facing oncoming traffic.

They look so lifelike you wouldn't believe! They are in trench coats exposing their nude bodies and private parts to the approaching drivers.

But to my surprise, cars stared slowing down, looking at my lifelike men. And of course, traffic started backing up. Everybody was tooting their

horns and waving like crazy.

It wasn't long before a state trooper pulled up behind me. He got out of his car and started walking towards me.

I could tell he was not a happy camper!

''What's going on here?" he demanded.

"My car has a flat tire," I said calmly.

"'Well, what the hell are those obscene cardboard men doing here by the road?", says the cop.

I couldn't believe that he didn't know.

So I told him, "Helloooooo, those are my emergency flashers!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Millionare .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Millionare ....   Millionare .... Empty

Back to top Go down

Millionare ....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORCA :: Site help/Assistance/Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: