ORCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for the members of ORCA on EVONY Server 25

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to ORCA! The community forum for all who wish to be part of it!

Jock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady-Lucan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Lady-Lucan

Jock Empty
PostSubject: Jock   Jock EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:22 am

Jock was returning home from the pub, smelling like a distillery.
He flopped on a bus seat next to a priest. His tie was stained, his face was plastered with red lipstick, and a half empty bottle of whiskey was sticking out of his torn coat pocket. He opened his newspaper and began reading. Then he asked the priest,
"Father, what causes arthritis?"
"Well my son, it's the result of loose living, being with cheap, wicked women, too much whisky and a contempt for your fellow man."
"Well I'll be damned!" Jock muttered, returning to his paper.
The priest, feeling a little guilty, said, "I'm very sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. How long have you had arthritis?"
"I don't, Father. But I was just reading here that the Pope does.
Back to top Go down
Lady-Lucan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Lady-Lucan

Jock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jock   Jock EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:33 am

A Scotsman walking through a field, sees a man drinking water from a pool with his hand.
The Scotsman man shouts ' Awa ye feel hoor thatâs full Oâ coos Sharn'
(Don't drink the water, it's full of cow s ** t.)
The man shouts back 'I'm English, Speak English, I don't understand you'.
The Scotsman man shouts back 'Use both hands, you'll get more in.'
Back to top Go down
Lady-Lucan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Lady-Lucan

Jock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jock   Jock EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:35 am

Jock and a Englishman were flying from Edinburgh when the stewardess approached. "May I get you something?" she asked. "Aye, a whusky" Jock replied.
She poured him a drink then asked the Englishman if he'd like one. "Never!" he said sternly. "I'd rather be raped and ravished by whores all the way to America than drink whisky!"
Jock hurriedly passed the drink back, saying "Och, Ah didna ken there wuz a choice!"

lol!
Back to top Go down
Lady-Lucan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Lady-Lucan

Jock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jock   Jock EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:37 am

Jock finds himself in dire trouble. His business has gone into foreclosure and he's in serious financial problems. He's so desperate that he decides to ask God for help. "God, please help me. Ah've lost ma wee store and if Ah dinna get some money, Ah'm going to lose my hoose too. Please let me win the lottery!" Lottery night! Someone else wins... Jock prays again. "God, please let me win the lottery! Ah've lost my wee store, ma hoose and Ah'm going to lose ma car as weel!" Lottery night again! Still no luck... Jock prays again.
"Ah've lost ma business, ma hoose and ma car. Ma bairns are starving. Ah dinna often ask Ye for help and Ah have always been a good servant to Ye. PLEASE just let me win the lottery this one time so Ah can get back on ma feet!"
Suddenly there is a blinding flash as the heavens open and the voice of God Himself thunders:
"Jock at least meet Me half way and buy a ticket!"
Back to top Go down
Lady-Lucan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Lady-Lucan

Jock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jock   Jock EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:38 am

Jock was traveling by train seated next to a stern-faced clergyman. As Jock pulled out a bottle of whisky from his pocket the clergyman glared and said reprovingly, "Look here, I am sixty-five and I have never tasted whisky in my life!"
"Dinna worry, Minister," smiled Jock, pouring himself a dram. "There's no risk of you starting now!"
Back to top Go down
Lady-Lucan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Lady-Lucan

Jock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jock   Jock EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:40 am

A woman is looking to re-enter the work force, now that her kids are all grown up. But before applying anywhere she goes tae the doctors' fae a wee physical before takin' oan a new joab. When she returns her hubby notices she's just bustin' wi' pride and all chuffed.

So he says; "What's all this about?"

She says, "I've just been tae the doctors' and he said I've got the body of a twenty year old, and the heart of a 16 year old".

To which her hubby fires back..."What about your 50 year old ass?"

"Your name never came up." She replies!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jock   Jock Empty

Back to top Go down

Jock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORCA :: Site help/Assistance/Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: