ORCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for the members of ORCA on EVONY Server 25

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to ORCA! The community forum for all who wish to be part of it!

The state of ORCA.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The state of ORCA. Empty
PostSubject: The state of ORCA.   The state of ORCA. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:28 am

Greetings all.

As you might know, many changes have happened in the alliance over the last few days.

ORCA has fallen to rank 41, and is now not longer taken seriously among other alliance due to the drop in the rank.

ORCA never reached its full potential, and due to this ‘The Closed Plan’ could never be put into effect.

ORCA was once a thriving alliance, powerful alliance, but from the moment ORCA2 was created, things started to fail. I do not deny that was a bad move, I should have never allowed for its creation, but it is written in stone now.

ORCA is going to die, and for your own protection, I wish for you to look for another alliance to join, as I intend to die with ORCA.

As for the forum, I will make it so that anyone can join, and you may use it as a community site, rather than the forum for ORCA, however I wish for the name to remain.

It has been an honour to meet all of you amazing people, and I hope not to loose contact with you, and I wish you the best of luck within the game, and in life.

I will type this for the last time:

¬ORCA¬
Back to top Go down
https://orca.forumotion.com

The state of ORCA.
Page 1 of 1